A light/soft shadin.g in the lash line to create the appearance of a thicker lash line.
Permanent eyeliner can be as thin as a lash enhancement or a thicker more defined effect.
Permanent eyebrows can add fullness and definition to thin, sparse eyebrows. Eyebrows can brighten your face & expession. Micro-blending is a newer technique that gives the "hair stroke" look to compliment your brows.
Permanent lips give more fullness and definition to your mouth. Permanent lip color can also minimize the appearance of wrinkles.
Areola tattooing for breast cancer survivors now offered! Call for your consultation today.
Permanent Makeup is great for individuals who:
* Are too busy to worry about "putting on their face"
* Contact lenses wearers that suffer from watery eyes
* Individuals that struggle with allergies to traditional makeup
* Individuals that struggle with makeup smearing, smudging, or running
* Athletic men & women who want a radiant, carefree look while exercising
* Feel self conscious going out of the house without makeup
* Women who have difficulty applying make-up because of poor vision or physical limitations
* Men and women who wish to look their best all the time
If any of the above statements describe you, I can help! Call me, Kelli B, at (509) 954-7544 for a free consultation to discuss how I can help you achieve the results you desire, gain confidence and help you look your best!